Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sleepy Saturday

Hubs and I didn't stir our sleepy bones early enough to hit any yard sales Saturday, so instead we settled for a trip to the flea market and local antique stores.


I have this set of Crazy Daisy Spring Blossom Green already, but this set taunted me with its 25 dollar price tag, and it's shiny nice condition with all the matching lids, too. I got a ten percent discount, which at least paid the tax, and I was a happy girl. Now to figure out where in the cabinet I'm going to put them!

I bought these original ads at the same time. I thought they were nicely priced at 3.50 apiece, but I'm probably going to spend 10 times that framing them. I'm chomping at the bit to go to Hobby Lobby tomorrow and see if they still have the brightly colored frames I had eyeballed before but didn't buy because I didn't have any particular thing in mind for them.

Now I do! Hopefully I'll get them all framed up and post about it soon!

Hope this weekend yielded nice treasures for you!

Happy Thrifting!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you found those original ads! Love them!
    Great job!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pink! Don't you love church thrifts? The prices are the best.

    Have a great weekend!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete