Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pyrex Glamour Shots


Yesterday I broke down and bought two pieces of Pyrex from a local antique store - a Town & Country fridgie & a Daisy bowl.

The daisy bowl completed my set.
 

I'm sorta surprised by the fact that after 2 years of collecting, this is only the 3rd Cinderella bowl set I've pieced together.

And sadly, I can't say that I totally love this set. Meaning, it may end up for sale. My 'Antiques Sensei' would tell me "love on it for a little while, then sell it" - which is exactly what I plan to do.

And finally, only the top right fridgie is new, but when I saw how vibrantly yellow the pattern is, I thought it would make a cute Pyrex Glamour shot with a Daisy yellow fridgie below it. They really are the same color.



Happy Treasure Hunting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment