Saturday, March 18, 2017

A Pyrex haul!

I bought a few good pieces of Pyrex the other day and realized on the way home that it's been positively ages since I've had an honest-to-goodness Pyrex haul.



And even though it's just 3 pieces and a Hazel Atlas mug, it's all really good stuff I truly enjoy. The Horizon Blue piece completed a 470 set, and the elusive (and expensive! I splurged!) pink Butterprint brings me one step closer to a completed set. Just need one more of it and a mixing bowl to complete all the standard Butterprint pieces!

Finding several good pieced of Pyrex at once was a much needed reprieve from this winter. And funny enough, this was my brains version of a victory song, so I thought I'd share (and perpetuate some feel-good 90's nostalgia!) Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment